Your cart is currently empty.
Watercolor Gingham Yellow SS
The Watercolor Gingham Yellow SS is a mixed medium shirt.
- STEP 1. Mill wide seersucker in airy cotton
- STEP 2. Sketch and design watercolor motif in a big check
- STEP 3. Print onto seersucker
- STEP 4. Sew the seersucker shirt
- STEP 5. Wear the seersucker shirt
- STEP 6. Party.
Fabric Milling: Milled in Japan
Tailoring: The shirt was sewn responsibly by the good people and tailors at the Original Madras Trading Company in Madras (Chennai), India.
Responsibility: What does responsibility mean? People talk a lot about transparency and sustainability. I think the sum is responsibility. For Corridor, this means that we actually work in the factory with the tailors every season to create the garments and ensure the workshops are environmentally certified and (ISO-9001) and socially accountable (SA 8000). You can feel good knowing where and how the garment was made.
|Chest - pit to pit||19.75||20.75||21.5||22.5||23.5||24.5|