Your cart is currently empty.
Slub Heavy Navy Slim Pants
This item is final sale and is non-returnable.
The Slub Heavy Navy Pants features the slubbiest cotton this side of the Mississippi River. The base cloth is a deep navy blue with white slubs throughout. Unlike donegals, which may have many colors, this only has white and navy, allowing us to use more slubbing while still creating a super tasty pair of pants.
- Made responsibly in India
- Fabric Milling: This fabric was designed and milled exclusively for Corridor by the Original Madras Trading Company, a 100-year-old textile and shirt maker.
- Tailoring: The trousers were sewn responsibly by the good people and tailors at the Original Madras Trading Company in Madras (Chennai), India.
- Model Measurements - 6'2" x 190lb wearing a 32
- Responsibility: What does responsibility mean? People talk a lot about transparency and sustainability. I think the sum is responsibility. For Corridor, this means that we actually work in the factory with the tailors every season to create the garments and ensure the workshops are environmentally certified (ISO-9001) and socially accountable (SA 8000). You can feel good knowing where and how the garment was made.