Your cart is currently empty.
Heavy Canvas Black Flap Pants
This item is final sale and is non-returnable.
The Heavy Canvas Flap Pant features a slim straight leg, welted paratrooper pocket, and double hem. The shape offers a traditional and flattering slim straight fit, taken from a vintage pair of paratroopers pants, and the double hem feature makes for a clean cuff. The paratrooper pocket is a detail that can be tucked in for a clean look or left out - like a modified cargo pocket. The heavy canvas is a dense weave that was garment-dyed for a nice tone.
- Made responsibly in India
- Fabric: This fabric was designed and milled exclusively for Corridor by the Original Madras Trading Company, a 100-year-old textile and shirt maker.
- Tailoring: The trousers were sewn responsibly by the good people and tailors at the Original Madras Trading Company in Madras (Chennai), India.
- Model Measurements - 6'2" x 190lb wearing a 32
- Responsibility: What does responsibility mean? People talk a lot about transparency and sustainability. I think the sum is responsibility. For Corridor, this means that we actually work in the factory with the tailors every season to create the garments and ensure the workshops are environmentally certified (ISO-9001) and socially accountable (SA 8000). You can feel good knowing where and how the garment was made.