Your cart is currently empty.
Flecked Indigo Stripe Slim Pants
This item is final sale and is non-returnable.
The Flecked Indigo Stripe features a narrow hickory stripe and a natural indigo wash.
- Made responsibly in India
- Fabric: This fabric was designed and milled exclusively for Corridor by the Original Madras Trading Company, a 100-year-old textile and shirt maker.
- Tailoring: The trousers were sewn responsibly by the good people and tailors at the Original Madras Trading Company in Madras (Chennai), India.
- Model Measurements - 6'2" x 190lb wearing a 32
- Responsibility: What does responsibility mean? People talk a lot about transparency and sustainability. I think the sum is responsibility. For Corridor, this means that we actually work in the factory with the tailors every season to create the garments and ensure the workshops are environmentally certified (ISO-9001) and socially accountable (SA 8000). You can feel good knowing where and how the garment was made.