Your cart is currently empty.
Acid Plaid - Coastal Lichen
price before discount
$225.00discounted price $155.00
This item is final sale and is not eligible for return or exchange. Please allow extended shipping time for all sale items.
- 100% Cotton Herringbone Open Weave
- Colors politely borrowed from the Northeast coast: dark water, lichen covered slick rocks, and a chilly sky
- Regular Fit
- Heavy weight flannel
- Made in India by our partner workshop
- White Pima Organic T-Shirt
- Olive Herringbone Camp Pocket Trouser
Amani is 6'1" and is wearing a size M.
For information on our shipping and return policies, click here.
This garment was made in a family run - 3rd generation, open air workshop with on-site day care, garden, paying a living wage to the artisans who made the goods. The workshop is located in Madras, India, and melds the new (Japanese sewing machines) and the old (hand embroidery, hand loomed fabrics, natural dying) for a product that is authentic and contemporary. This is a mostly woman operated factory and is partnered with a rehabilitation center for women encountering domestic violence. We work out of the workshop for approximately two months of the year.