Your cart is currently empty.
Part Time/Full Time Sales Associate - LA / NY
We are currently seeking a Part Time Sales Associate - LA / NY with prior sales and customer service experience for both our retail stores located in the New York or Brooklyn area.
As a leader in our stores, the Part Time Sales Associate - LA / NY will partner with their Retail Manager to inspire and motivate their sales team to create memorable and high level and authentic experiences for their customers. The Keyholder/Sales Lead will establish their store as a part of the local community through unique events and relationships with their neighborhood and customers with a heavy focus to being the point Sales Leader on the sales floor.
Additionally, they will be responsible for assisting the Retail Manager with the following:
- Driving sales through a hands-on approach
- Ensuring ongoing PK and Sales training
- Assisting customers and maintaining top notch customer service
- In-store event planning
- Creating a visually enticing environment
- Ensuring operational excellence
- Achieving sales goals
- Desired Skills
- A strong background in sales and customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Visual merchandising or related fashion experience
- Personal accountability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work up to 5 days a week, weekends, holidays, and peak times.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Paid Studio Intern
Part Time or Full Time
The General Intern will assist in all daily duties at Corridor.
Responsibilities and Exposure
- Assist in Customer Service
- Assist in shipping
- Help in studio and showroom to assist with daily operations, upkeep and maintenance: general tidying and spot cleaning
- Assisting during market to prepare samples for showcasing
- Market research
- Comfortable visiting and communicating with retail locations
- Extremely organized, self-motivated and hard-working with the ability to multitask
- Take on additional projects, as necessary, including some physically demanding tasks (lifting boxes, transferring samples to trade shows, etc)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Working knowledge of Excel and Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills *highly organized and deadline-driven
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Reliable, responsible, and professional
To be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV, portfolio and a Corridor based moodboard. Please make the subject of your email "Name - Role You're Applying For". Please only apply if you are able to work in / based in New York.